Are you facing errors while installing QB software in your workstation? Are you not able to install QB properly? So read this article. There is a tool available for you named QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Let’s discuss this tool in this article. If you are facing problems related to installation then call us to eliminate them quickly.
Overview of this article:
- What is it?
- How does it work?
- How to Download and Install it?
- Points to remember
- How to Use it?
- Step 1: Access the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Step 2: Run it by QB Tool Hub
- Step 3: Update Windows
- Step 3: Manually Fix Errors
- Step 4: Use Selective Start-up mode
- Step 5: How to Re-Install QuickBooks
Table of contents
- 1 What is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
- 2 How does QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool work?
- 3 How to Download and Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
- 4 How to Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
What is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
It is a tool introduced by Intuit to tackle errors that are encountered by the users while installation of the QB. As the name suggests Install Diagnostic Tool. It helps the users to eliminate problems of installation of QB. It is known as the one-way solution to all the installation issues of the software QB. It also tackles problems related to MSXML, C++, and “.NET Framework”. It can diagnose and repair the problem automatically. To use it, download it as it also prevents some errors.
It terminates the issues related to:
- .NET Framework
How does QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool work?
QB Install Diagnostic Tool is used to inspecting the errors encountered while installing the software. It also helps to prevent any delay while installation of the QB software. It also helps users to eliminate errors related to MSXML, C++, and “.NET Framework”.
Some of the errors that can be resolved by this amazing tool are:
- QB Installation Error
- QB Error 80041668
- QB Error 6000
- QB Error 179
- QB Error 1603
- QB Error 1904
- QB not Working Error
- QB has stopped working Error
- QB Error 1321
- QB Error 12029
- QB Error 17337
- QB Unrecoverable Error
- QB error of Programming and Framework
- QB Error 3371
Undoubtedly, it is one of the best methods to diagnose the problem and resolve it automatically.
How to Download and Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
To download and install the QB Install Diagnostic Tool steps are:
- Initially download the tool using the official website.
- Save the downloaded file on an appropriate path i.e. Desktop.
- Now you have to open the .exe file.
- Close all the processes related to the software QB.
- Run that downloaded file.
- Follow the procedure to install it.
- Restart the system.
Points to remember:
- Close all the programs related to the QB.
- It can diagnose and resolve the problem that a user is facing.
- After diagnosis or elimination of the problem, a reboot is required.
- If you receive the message “No errors were detected”, it shows that the error is resolved.
How to Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
Step 1: Access the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Initially download the software “QB Diagnostic Tool”.
- Now save the file on an appropriate path i.e. Desktop.
- Close all the background processes related to QB.
- Restart the workstation.
- Make sure that the components of the QB are updated.
Step 2: Run it by QB Tool Hub
- Initially install the QB server.
- Then open the QB Tool Hub Program.
- Visit the option Installation Issues.
- Now, look at the option QB Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on it.
- Run the tool.
- Wait for about 20 minutes.
- At last restart the server.
Step 3: Update Windows
Initially, the tool requires C++, MSXML, and “.NET framework”. One should also update the Operating System regularly. An outdated OS can interrupt the process related to QB.
The steps are here:
- Hit the “Windows” key using the keyboard.
- Using the search space, search for the Windows Update.
- Go to the “On-screen” instructions.
- Install the update.
- Restart the workstation after the installation of the updates.
- Now you will find that the problem is solved now.
Step 3: Manually Fix Errors
You can manually fix this error by Installing the QB Diagnostic Tool. This method is for advanced users. If you are not able to eliminate the issue manually then a big problem can arise. That’s why it is always recommendable to use this QB Install Diagnostic Tool if you are facing any installation-related issues.
Step 4: Use Selective Start-up mode
- Using the “Search Programs and Files” field type “MSConfig”.
- Open it. (You can also open it by using the Run window.
- Click on the “General” Tab.
- Go for option “Selective startup and load system services”.
- Now click on the tab “Services”.
- Let’s go for the “Hide all Microsoft Services” option.
- Click on the option “Disable all”.
- Now, un-mark on all the checkbox i.e. “Hide all Microsoft Services”.
- The user also ensures that the user has selected the option “Windows Installer checkbox”.
- Hit “OK”.
- At last, restart the window “System configuration”.
Step 5: How to Re-Install QuickBooks
Initially, the user should ensure that the mode Selective Startup is activated, and to perform this task please consider the mentioned steps:
- Initially open the Run window.
- Using the keyboard, type “MSConfig”.
- Hit OK.
- Choose the “General” tab.
- Consider the “Selective Startup” option.
- Pile the Startup Items as well as System Services.
- Click on the tab Services.
- Opt for the option “Hide all MS”.
- Then for the option “Disable all”.
- Tap on the option Listing of Services.
- Now if you have Installer then Check on the box.
- If the user doesn’t select that option then go for Heading by hitting the tab “OK”.
- Restart the system configuration.
- Now start the system again.
- Now re-install the QB performing a clean installation process.
- After installing it again consider the steps to restore the software in the normal settings:
- Initially open the “Run” window.
- In the search bar type MSConfig.
- Press OK.
- Click on the tab named “General”.
- Select the option “Normal Startup”.
- Hit OK.
- Look in the system configuration.
- Hit the “Restart” icon.
- At last, restart the workstation again.
We hope you are now well considerate about QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. You can easily eliminate any error using this software. Still, you are not able to solve the encountered problem then call us immediately, don’t hesitate. We have a panel of experts to cure your problem. So discuss with them and solve your problem accordingly.