2 Min. Read
Solved: QuickBooks Error 1935 | Recovery of QuickBooks Error 1935 Step By Step
QuickBooks Error 1935 usually occurs when the system shuts down instantly during accessing any program. Additionally, this error occurs when the Windows operating system is corrupted and shows that the system requires the .NET framework.
Moreover, installing QuickBooks in a computer system should take only 15-17 minutes depending on the performance of your computer however you may encounter the following error:
QuickBooks Error 1935: This setup requires a .NET Framework that indicates the absence of .NET FRAMEWORK on your operating system.
Table of contents
Potential Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
- Your PC periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time
- A display on your computer screen “ERROR-1935″ QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- QuickBooks Error 1935 appears suddenly and crashes the active program.
- Your computer frequently crashes with the Error code 1935 while running the same program.
- Windows runs very slow and responds to inputs send via keyboard and mouse very sluggishly.
- A problem has been detected in your pc and windows has been shut down to prevent it from damages to your computer.
- Error 1935 QuickBooks is displayed on the computer screen.
Why does QuickBooks Error 1935 occur?
Given these points, are the causes of QuickBooks error 1935 because of which you face problems in QuickBooks Installation. Causes are as follows:
- The framework of .Net might be damaged in PC
- The framework of .Net has not been established in PC
- Existence of the outdated framework of.Net in PC
- The incomplete or incorrect download of QuickBooks
- Malware infections might have damaged your company files or QuickBooks related data
- Mistakenly formatted QuickBooks company files or added malicious details
- Destroyed Windows Registry from a new QuickBooks Update.
- Anti-virus or any other protector is preventing it from installing
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
Following these simple steps can resolve your problem very easily. If you have encountered QuickBooks Error 1935, then this signs that your system setup requires a solution regarding .NET Framework. Follow the below steps in like manner and try to resolve the issue by yourself:
Method-1 Check “.NET Framework”
Method-2 Update “.NET Framework”
Method-3 Use QB Install diagnostics Tool
Method-4 Switch off services of Antivirus
Method-5 Perform Malware Scan
Method-6 Perform function “Disk Cleanup”
Method-7 Update Drivers of the Workstation
Method-8 Use function “Windows System Restore”
Method-9 Install QB again
Method-10 Check Windows Files
Method-11 Update Windows
Method-12 Use Selective Start-up mode
Method-13 Check Registry Entries
In this article, we had discussed all the conditions by which QuickBooks error 1935 persists and its major symptoms, and most vital its solutions. Elimination of this error is just an easy task, you just need to select the best and easy method and follow its steps accordingly and properly. Terminating this error does not need extra technical knowledge but if you are facing any problem then call us instantly and without hesitation.