2 Min. Read
Solved: QuickBooks Error 80029c4a | QuickBooks Error 80029c4a Retrieval Step By Step
Table of contents
- 1 What is QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
- 2 Symptoms or Signs of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- 3 Some Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- 4 How to eliminate QuickBooks Error 80029c4a Error
- 4.1 Solution 1 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a : Update “Avast” Program
- 4.2 Solution 2 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Look for Quarantined programs/files
- 4.3 Solution 3 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Run “Reboot.bat” file
- 4.4 Solution 4 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Update QB
- 4.5 Solution 5 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Go for “Windows Repair” on QB
- 4.6 Solution 6 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Run checker for “Windows System File”
- 4.7 Share this:
- 4.8 Like this:
- 4.9 Related
What is QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is a “Run-time” error. It may occur unexpectedly while accessing or opening a file. It may be caused when the company file missing, corrupted. Its description is:
Also, an error has appeared on the screen which looks like
Symptoms or Signs of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- The system slows down.
- Sometimes the system crashes.
- The software QB freezes.
- Your system does not perform as per requirement.
- The inputs of the mouse and keyboards do not render properly.
- The error message window may appear.
Some Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- Due to missing or damaged company files.
- Any antivirus marked the software wrongly.
- When the user is not able to locate the company file.
- Due to corrupted “Windows registry”.
- Due to incomplete or incorrect installation of software QB.
- Corrupted or wrong installation of Windows Operating system.
- The seminal component of QB does not respond properly.
- Sometimes DLL files are corrupted or missing.
How to eliminate QuickBooks Error 80029c4a Error
One can easily eliminate QuickBooks Error 80029c4a error by using the following mentioned solutions:
- Update “Avast” Program.
- Look for Quarantined programs/files.
- Run “Reboot.bat” file.
- Update QB.
- Go for “Windows Repair” on QB.
- Run checker for “Windows System File”.
Solution 1 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a : Update “Avast” Program
- Firstly open “Avast” antivirus software.
- Now consider the “update” section.
- Now click on the “Program” tab and then follow the instructions to upgrade the Avast program.
- After repeating the above-mentioned steps 1-3 times and then choose “Engine & Virus”.
Note: If a user is using antivirus other than “Avast” then firstly update your antivirus.
Solution 2 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Look for Quarantined programs/files
- Sometimes antivirus blocks some of the essential files of the QB.
- Now check for the files.
- Please allow all necessary permissions to the listed programs.
- You will find most of the programs by following the mentioned path:
- It is recommended to consult an IT expert before performing any changes.
Solution 3 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Run “Reboot.bat” file
- Firstly close QB.
- Now look for the folder where the “reboot.bat” file is located.
How to find it?
- Do right-click on the QB icon.
- Now tap on “Properties”.
- Now click on “Open File Location”.
- After finding the “reboot.bat” file, “Right Click” on it and choose “Run as System Administrator”. (Please ensure that you should run it as “Windows Administrator”
- You will see a blank window opened by scrolling features, don’t close it manually. It will close after completion of the utility program of the “reboot.bat” file.
- Now restart your computer.
Solution 4 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Update QB
- Firstly it is suggested that one should install QB again.
- After performing re-installation, follow all steps carefully that help to updated QB.
Note: Before updating the QB, make sure that no company file is opened. Also, ensure to use the workstation as “System Administrator”. To close company files visit “File Menu” and choose “Close Company” or hit on the “Logoff” option.
See Also: QuickBooks Error 6123 Status code 0
Now Update QB by following the steps:
- Select “Help” options.
- Now go for “Update QuickBooks”.
- Now choose “Reset Update” and then choose “Get Updates”.
- Then hit “Update now”.
- Close the window after the finished message pop-ups.
- Now restart the QB.
- If again the “Update” option pop-ups, go for that i.e. hit “Yes”.
- After completion of the update process, “Restart” your computer.
Solution 5 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Go for “Windows Repair” on QB
- Firstly close the QB.
- Now open “Control Panel” on your workstation.
- There go to the “Uninstall or change” section.
- Now find “QuickBooks” in the list of the programs.
- Tap on QB and hit “Uninstall/Change” a program.
- Now go for the installation of QB.
- Just click “Next” on the “Installation” window.
- Now opt “Repair Radio” button, and hit “Next”.
- After that, hit on “Repair button”.
- After completion of the repair process, hit “Finish”.
- Now “Restart” your system.
Solution 6 to resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Run checker for “Windows System File”
- Firstly hit on the “Start” menu
- Now in the search box, type “command”.
- Now press the “Ctrl + Shift” keys. Then hit “Enter”.
- Now the user has to click “Yes” once the permission dialog box is shown on the screen.
- After that enter the “SFC/Scannow” and then press the “Enter” key.
- Just have patience until the checker performs the scanning process for the problem or error.
- When the scanning completes, you have to follow “On-Screen” prompts.